1/2 cup brewed Greek coffee or espresso, cooled
1 cup flour
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup dark raisins, soaked in hot coffee and drained
1/4 cup diced dates, soaked in hot coffee and drained
1/2 cup sifted icing sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 - 1 1/2 tbsp Greek coffee or brewed espresso
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease and line a 9x13" pan.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg and coffee, beat until smooth.
- Whisk together flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Add to the creamed mixture, blending well.
- Fold in the raisins and dates.
- Spread evenly in the prepared pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until they test done.
- Cool 10 minutes, then glaze with a mixture of sifted icing sugar, cinnamon and espresso. Cool completely before cutting and serving.
Total Fat: 2.3 g
Cholesterol: 13.9 mg
Sodium: 38.0 mg
Total Carbs: 23.8 g
Dietary Fiber: 0.6 g
Protein: 1.2 g