- In a bowl, combine chia seed, quinoas, sesame seeds, amaranth, poppy seeds and cornmeal. Set aside.
- In a large bowl (preferably a stand mixer), stir together all the flours, the flaxseed meal, the gluten and the yeast.
- Add water, evaporated milk and maple syrup and mix 5 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Add oil and salt and mix to incorporate, then add the seed mixture and mix / knead for 15 minutes longer.
- Cover and let rest for 30 minutes, until puffy.
- With wet hands (dough is sticky) deflate dough and divide between two greased loaf pans.
- Cover and allow to rise 45 minutes to 1 hour, until almost doubled.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Bake loaves 40 minutes, rotating the pans halfway through baking time.
Total Fat: 5.5 g
Cholesterol: 3.3 mg
Sodium: 14.1 mg
Total Carbs: 21.5 g
Dietary Fiber: 5.5 g
Protein: 6.1 g
These loaves are going over to YeastSpotting this week at Susan's blog Wild Yeast.