1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup oil
1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 cup pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 350F, line 6 jumbo muffin cups with paper cups.
- Mix flours, spice, salt, baking soda and baking powder in a medium bowl, set aside.
- Beat eggs, sugars, oil and applesauce in a large bowl until blended.
- Beat in pumpkin until well combined, then gradually add dry ingredients until fully combined.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 of the way with batter, then place 1 oz cream cheese in the centre of each cup.
- Cover cream cheese with 1-2 tbsp additional batter.
- Top with pumpkin seeds.
- Bake at 350F for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool 15 minutes in the tins, then remove to a wire rack and cool completely.
Total Fat: 23.5 g
Cholesterol: 92.9 mg
Sodium: 130.2 mg
Total Carbs: 54.7 g
Dietary Fiber: 3.1 g
Protein: 8.7 g